We are very pleased about your interest in our company. The protection of your personal data is important to us. We collect and use your personal data exclusively in accordance with and within the framework of the applicable data protection laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, in particular the German Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and all other applicable data protection regulations.
In the following, we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data when using our website. You can access this information at any time on our website.
Personal data are all data with which a natural person (data subject) can be directly or indirectly identified, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behavior of a natural person.
I. Name and contact details of the data controller and contact details of the data protection officer
1. responsible person in the sense of the data protection laws (Art. 4 para. 7 DSGVO) is:
Bremer Holzwerke GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 421 / 3 86 58-0
2. you can reach our data protection officer at:
Bremer Holzwerke GmbH
– Data protection officer –
Phone: +49 (0) 421 / 3 86 58-0
For all questions and suggestions regarding data protection, please feel free to contact our
Data Protection Officer.
II. general principles
1. scope and legal bases of the processing
We process personal data only in accordance with legal requirements. In particular, personal data is only processed if you have consented or if the processing is otherwise legally permitted.
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing operations involving personal data, Art. 6 (1) lit. a of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make it necessary to process personal data, Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. d DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
2. disclosure of data
Within our company, your data is only accessed by those departments that need it to protect our legitimate interests or to fulfill our contractual or legal obligations or to respond to your inquiries. In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data, who process data on our behalf as order processors (e.g. for central IT services or the hosting of our website). Service providers acting as processors on our behalf may only use the data in accordance with our instructions. In this case, we are legally responsible for appropriate data protection precautions at the companies we commission. The companies have been carefully selected by us, commissioned in writing in accordance with the legal requirements, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
Your personal data will only be transferred to third parties if this is legally permissible, in particular if
– you have expressly given your consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
– the transfer is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO,
– there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO or
– the disclosure is necessary to protect our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, unless your interests are overridden.
If we intend to pass on personal data to third parties, you will find more detailed information on this in the information on the individual data processing operations in this data protection declaration or when you provide your personal data.
3. duration of storage and deletion of data
We process and store personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing. If the processing purpose ceases to apply, the data is deleted unless legal retention obligations prevent deletion. In the latter case, processing will be limited in order to comply with the retention obligations. You can find more details in connection with the information on the individual data processing operations in this data protection declaration or when providing your personal data.
4. data security
We use SSL or TLS encryption within the website visit and to protect the transmission of content. You can recognize this by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser, which your browser displays when an SSL connection is established.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
5. rights as a data subject
You have the following rights with regard to personal data concerning you:
– Right to withdraw consent
– Right to information
– Right of rectification or erasure
– Right to restriction of processing
– Right to object to processing
– Right to object to processing
– Right to complain to a supervisory authority.
For more information on these rights, see IV. of this instruction.
III. Information on individual data processing operations
The following provisions provide you with more detailed information on the individual
data processing operations, for example, what personal data is collected, for what purposes it is used, on what basis we are entitled to collect the data, how long it is stored and, if applicable, to whom it is transferred:
1. data processing when visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
– browser types and versions used,
– the operating system used by the accessing system,
– the website from which an accessing system arrives at our website (so-called referrer URL),
– the sub-websites that are accessed via an accessing system on our website,
– the date and time of an access to the website,
– an Internet Protocol (IP) address, and
– the Internet service provider of the accessing system
The IP addresses of the users are anonymized or deleted from the log files after six weeks.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– Display of the website,
– Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system security and stability, and
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
The deletion of the log files takes place automatically at an interval of six weeks. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that an assignment of the calling client is
no longer possible.
2. contact by e-mail
If you contact us via the e-mail address provided, the data you provide will be stored by us and used only to process your request and to contact you to process your request. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the processing of your request, which is not opposed by any overriding interests on your part, as you contact us voluntarily for this purpose.
If the contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The data will be automatically deleted by us when the storage is no longer necessary, in particular when the processing of your request is completed. The further use of data that has been stored by us for other purposes and to which we are legally entitled to process on the basis of another legal basis (e.g. in relation to data required for contract processing) remains unaffected by this. If statutory retention obligations exist, we restrict processing to the extent necessary to comply with them. Irrespective of this, you are entitled to your rights as a data subject. For more details, please refer to our information on the rights of the data subject under section IV. of the data protection declaration.
IV. Rights of the data subject
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
1. right to withdraw consent
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you have, in accordance with Art. 7
Paragraph 3 DSGVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This has the consequence that we stop the data processing that was based on this consent,
This has the consequence that we stop the data processing that was based on this consent, The lawfulness of the processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected, i.e. the processing carried out in the past on the basis of the consent remains lawful.
2. right to confirmation and information
You have the right to request confirmation of this from us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO,
whether personal data concerning you are being processed. Furthermore, you have the right
to free information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about
– the purposes of processing,
– the category of personal data,
– the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed,
– the planned storage period,
– the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or a right to object,
– the existence of a right of appeal,
– all available information about the origin of your data, if it was not collected from us,
– as well as about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details.
3. right to rectification
You have the right, in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of inaccurate or
Request completion of your personal data stored by us.
4. right to deletion
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO if one of the following reasons applies:
– The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
– You withdraw your consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
– You object to processing based on Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b or f DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing, or you object to the processing of data for the purpose of direct marketing.
– The personal data have been processed unlawfully.
– The deletion of the personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which we are subject.
– The personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) DSGVO.
This does not apply insofar as the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
5. right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, if
– you dispute the accuracy of the data for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your data,
– the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and request the restriction of processing instead,
– we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
– you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, as long as it has not been determined whether our legitimate grounds outweigh yours.
In this case, apart from storage, your data may only be processed with your consent or for certain purposes specified by law, in particular for law enforcement and to protect the rights of others. We will notify you before the restriction is lifted.
6. right to data portability
You have the right, in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
7. right to object to processing
Under certain conditions, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO. Please read our separate instruction under point 10: Separate information about your right to object according to Art. 21 DSGVO.
8. note on exercising the rights pursuant to items 1 – 7
If you wish to exercise your aforementioned rights, you can contact us at any time. For this purpose, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to the data protection officer via email@example.com or to the contact address given in the imprint.
9. right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Furthermore, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. For example, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters. You can find a list of the supervisory authorities here: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
10. separate information about your right to object according to 21 DSGVO
In the following, we would like to draw your attention in particular to your right to object in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO:
Right of objection
a) Individual right of objection according to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO
The prerequisite for this right of objection is that data processing is based on Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO.
Article 6 (1) (e) regulates the case where processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller. This primarily applies to holders of sovereign powers such as the federal government, the states and their authorities or entrusted private persons.
Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO permits processing if the processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject override these. f DSGVO permits processing if the processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject override these. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
Consequence of the objection: After an objection, we will no longer process the data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
b) Right to object to the processing of data for direct marketing The prerequisite for this right to object is that your data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing. In this case, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of data for the purpose of such advertising. This also applies to profiling if it is related to direct advertising. The consequence of the objection is that the data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
c) Exercise of the right to object
If you wish to exercise your right to object in accordance with a) or b),
you can contact us at any time. For this purpose, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to the data protection officer via firstname.lastname@example.org
or to the address given in the imprint.
V. Period of validity
In order to ensure that our data protection information always complies with the current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes at any time. This also applies in the event that the data protection information has to be adapted due to new or revised offers or services. You can access and print out the current data protection statement at any time on the website at www.bremer-holzwerke.de or www.diamond-garden.de.