Wholesale and foreign trade management assistants (m/f/d)
What comes after school? With us, a whole lot!
As a producer and partner of the trade, we offer our customers a variety of wood products and our own imported materials. During your dual training, you will get to know the raw material wood in detail and gain insights into the sales, purchasing, logistics, controlling and human resources of an innovative and internationally active company. Your practical skills will be underpinned by theoretical training at the vocational school.
From day one, your skills, initiative and ideas are in demand as you independently take on responsible tasks. In addition to a good to very good school education (very good secondary school leaving certificate, commercial college or university entrance qualification), your personality is what counts for us. With an open-minded nature, above-average commitment, a quick grasp of things and the joy of dealing with people, you will fit in well with us!
- When does my training start? August 1, 2023
- Where? At our location in Bremen’s Überseestadt district
- How long is my apprenticeship? 3 years with the chance to shorten to 2.5 years
- What do we offer? Attractive remuneration, flexible working hours and other benefits
- To whom do I send my application? Mr. Matthias Martens (email@example.com)
- When is the application deadline? June 30, 2023
Secure your apprenticeship and get started with us!